At West Church our understanding of God, our world, and ourselves is drawn from His inspired, inerrant and Holy Scriptures. We attempt to faithfully teach and preach the truths of The Bible as “A lamp for our feet and a light for our path,” believing that everyone needs to know, by personal experience, the freedom and the forgiveness of sins that is found in the death of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- The eternal trinity of the Godhead.
- That the salvation of sinners is by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ.
- That the Church universal and local is comprised of those people chosen in Jesus Christ before the foundation of the world.
- That the sacraments of Baptism and The Lord’s Supper are visible signs of God’s saving grace.
- That Jesus Christ will come again visibly to gather His elect unto Himself and to sit in judgment on those who have rejected Him.
To read our full Statement of Faith click here.